Looking for a challenging internship in Digital Marketing ?
Are you eager to join a small dynamic and innovative team, and you have a strong interest in photography ?
It’s time to apply!
Who are we?
50.8 is a unique place offering photo studios, photo equipment rental, and now a shop for photo enthusiasts and professionals photographers to go further in their artistic adventure.
Born in 2017, 50.8 started with professional photo studios to rent for professional in Zaventem, near Brussels, after we noticed that there were no practical, comfy photo studios in Brussels region.
Quickly we expanded our offer by launching an equipment rental service, to offer professional photo equipment to rent in house or outside our studios.
This year we are launching a photo shop, where photographers will be able to see, touch and try professional photo equipment with the experience and know-how of our team to assist you in your decision.
- Close collaboration with the team to develop creative concepts and step up our digital marketing plans.
- Create content for our communication channels, including social media (mainly Instagram), newsletters, and mailings.
- Co-creating, building, and analysing campaigns and journeys to increase conversions through the sales.
- Identifying potential influencers that align with brands we work with, reviewing their content and engagement metrics, and reaching out to them to establish collaborations.
- Assist in the planning and execution of these influencer marketing campaigns, such as managing loan of equipment, tracking deliverables, and coordinating with influencers.
- Website performance analysis leading to recommendations on how to improve current SEO statuses.
- Co-organising events (product launch, workshop) in our studios in close collaboration with our brands and their ambassadors.
- Student or recent graduate in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related studies.
- You have a university/internship agreement.
- You’re looking for an internship for at least 3 months.
- Strong interest in photography, in social media and influencer marketing.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- Good notions of the main social media platforms.
- Good understanding of general digital marketing concepts (digital data, email marketing, e-commerce, SEO, SEA, owned and paid advertising).
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills, able to work autonomously.
- Be motivated and a fast learner.
- Dog lover 🐶
What we offer
- 3+ months internship in a pleasant working environment with the opportunity to integrate the team at the end of the internship
- A (young) and friendly team who love to hear new ideas and act on them
- Lots of responsibility and autonomy, but also good guidance
You want to apply ?
Send us an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org